Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Welcome to Tampa Bay Notes

Hello. This is the first post to Tampa Bay Notes. This blog is obviously about the Tampa Bay area. Mainly I will be posting about places to see and things to do around the Tampa Bay area.
I probably won't limit it to just the metro area but will include places within a short driving distance from the Tampa Bay area. There is so much to do in the area and it easy to do the same old thing and go to the same old places week after week. In one respect I hope this blog gets me out exploring all the great places around the area too.

Also I will use this blog to comment about issues and news affecting Tampa bay as well. From the housing market to transportation to taxes, there is a lot to talk about. I hope you enjoy this blog and please leave comments - it will let me know that someone is reading this blog.

No comments: